Personal Information Protection Policy
UNITAS Japanese Language School (hereinafter referred to as "the school") is committed to gain the satisfaction and trust of our customers by providing high quality lessons and related services.
- The school establishes regulations, implementation procedures, etc., to ensure compliance with laws, national guidelines, and other norms and guidelines regarding the protection of personal information, and will apply these regulations and procedures appropriately.
- When collecting personal information, the school will clearly specify the purpose of use in advance, and will collect personal information through legal and fair means. The school will also take measures to ensure that personal information is not used for purposes other than the intended use.
- The school will take appropriate safety measures and corrective actions against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information and disclosure, loss, or destruction of personal information. In addition, a personal information manager will be assigned to each department that handles personal information, and under the guidance of the manager, the school will appropriately protect and manage personal information.
- When the handling of personal information is outsourced in whole or in part, the school will entrust it to an entity that is recognized as handling personal information properly and will supervise the third party appropriately.
- The school will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the person concerned, except as required by law or in cases where human life may be at stake.
- The school will respond sincerely without delay to complaints, consultations, and requests for disclosure, correction, or deletion of the relevant personal information.
- The school will continuously review and improve its compliance program for the protection of personal information.